Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Exporting report to PDF is cutting off right side (power bi desktop)

Hello..
I have an issue that once I export a report from power bi desktop to PDF it is not showing all page as cutting off from right page and not all page appeared since two days..
it was working perfectly before ..

Hi  all,

Please Update Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime to the version 118.0.2088.76.

The solution is provided,now this thread will be closed.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
marcelsmaglhaes
Super User

Hello @AmerAljaroudi , 

I pulled up your post to the Issues area, because we have another Issue reported like that: PDF Export From Desktop not Exporting Full Pages - Microsoft Fabric Community

Maybe you can follow the posts atualization to know if was a bug and if was, wich is the correction.

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @AmerAljaroudi ,

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it.
The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Roukar

Having the same problem since this morning but only on one server (windows server 2016), on an other machine (windows server 2012) different windows version, i don't have that problem.

Hoping for a fix soon.

Thanks!
DarrenB1976
Regular Visitor

Also experiencing trimmed PDF Exports on the right and bottom of all pages. 😞

CPasten
Frequent Visitor

The exact same thing happens to me with PowerBi Report Server, I have already tried 3 different versions and the problem continues.

Joaocastro7

Same problem here, it was working before the update.

Jre08

Same problem here.  It was working as of Friday, 10/20/2023.  I came to work on Monday (no updating), and now I can't export a 'full' page. 

kmack0913

I see this issue, too.   The PDF export function cuts off the right side of my visual and the bottom of the visual. 
I use this function each Monday - it worked fine last Monday but now it doesn't work.

jwms
Regular Visitor

Mine just started doing this today.  I had a report which was done in 16:9 that I switched to letter size and then all of my reports- regardless of canvas layout- export cutting off the right side.  I don't know if that was the cause, however.

rolfsh

Same issue here.