Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Exporting Summarized data with live connection to Excel not refreshing

I already received two cases of data that were exported as Summarized data with live connection to Excel. But when they tried to refresh, it worked at first glance. Excel did not inform any problem as the data were refreshed, but when comparing the data, it was not refreshed. Some data was missing that in the service was clearly present. When exporting again the data that was consider missing was present and fine.  

This problem was perceived the last week. The two cases I had were people that have been using this format of exporting and refreshing without problems. Both different tables, from different report and different workspaces.

rbk1234_0-1706646965859.png

Hi  @rbk1234 

So when you export data with export summarized data now, you need to export it again to show the latest data, right? Is there a pattern to all this lost data?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
rbk1234
Frequent Visitor

rbk1234_0-1706647660557.png

I add that I have this option selected (that’s why everything has been working until now).

Searched between the post if someone had a similar issue. But didn’t find nothing related to.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi  @rbk1234 

So when you export data with export summarized data now, you need to export it again to show the latest data, right? Is there a pattern to all this lost data?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao