Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Error Connecting Databricks to Power BI in Direct Query Mode

Hi,

I´m connecting Azure Databricks to Power BI in Direct Query Mode and after refresh I´m receiving the following error with a lot of frequency:

2023-05-25_10h28_32.png

I already cleared the permissions and refresh again, but it not solved. Also I recreated the navigation step in power query, but also did not solved.

Does any one knows how to solve it?

Thank you

Ana

Hi all,

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it.
The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi all,

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it.
The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

AnaMass
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Thanks you for you answer. Please let me know when the problem is resolved or when you discover the source of the problem, as this is being a lot of impact on my work.

Best Regards,

Ana Massano