Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Copy Image does not include Subtitle

Selecting Copy->Image from an App creates a visual that's missing the Sub-title.

Hi @macboy 
I didn't find the  Copy->Image from an App , so I tested copy visual in Service , Sub-title can also be copied .

Recording 2023-05-17 at 11.10.13.gif

If I am having trouble with this, can you provide more detailed steps for testing? 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @macboy 
I didn't find the  Copy->Image from an App , so I tested copy visual in Service , Sub-title can also be copied .

Recording 2023-05-17 at 11.10.13.gif

If I am having trouble with this, can you provide more detailed steps for testing? 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Nkoji

HI Community Support Team

I have confirmed the following in three steps:

Step 1: When enabling the visual subtitle, I observed that the latter half of the default title string was removed, and the removed string was reflected as the subtitle string. When I published it to Power BI Service, the subtitle string was displayed in the image.

Step 2: After editing the subtitle string of the report from Step 1 and publishing it to Power BI Service, I noticed that the subtitle displayed in the image remained the same as the one from Step 1, rather than the string I entered.

Step 3: After editing the title string of the report from Step 2 and publishing it to Power BI Service, I found that the subtitle was not displayed as it should be.

Best Regards