Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Bug: Datamart Loading Data Internal Error Code 500 - Failed Runtime Assertion

I was updating our datamart and was given the following Internal error message:

InternalError

• ErrorMessage: An internal error happened due to failed runtime assertion: Unable to change Model locale after other objects have been created..
  • HttpStatusCode: 500

This also occurs when I haven't updated anything in the datamart and follow path Transform Data -> Save -> Error Message

Hi @OHMark 

Do you have this problem with all your dataflow?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
OHMark
Regular Visitor

Hello All!

@luizraposo is correct that the locale for me (English United Kingdom) is buggy. I switch to English United States and was able to load my datamart.

Steps to switch:

1. Enter Datamart
  2. Trasnform Data and stay on the Home Tab
  3. Go Options -> Regional Settings
  4. Change your Locale to English United States
  5. Load Datamart - Should work

I tried switching back to English United Kingdom but it bugged out on me with the same error message. @v-yetao1-msft, Can this be resolved please as I'd prefer to stay on the English United Kingdom locale?

ivandavidbt
Frequent Visitor

Hi @OHMark , thank you for your guidance on changing the region, this solution is definitely not working for me. Are there any updates from the microsoft team @v-yetao1-msft ?

Thank you!

Dianis08
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the post @OHMark , the change worked for me, but in my case I changed from English United States to English Australia.

But Interested to know other solution.

Kind regards,

Mkin
Regular Visitor

Hello all!

I'm in the same boat as @ivandavidbt. I've tried changing the regional settings, but still get the same error code. If anyone knows of any other solutions, that would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you!

luizraposo
Regular Visitor

guys, it's in this line of OhMark that I made the configuration and it worked first hand. I suggest running variations of "English" locales to find the correct one

sarah127583
Regular Visitor

Hi - same problem here - are there any solutions to this?

cedar
Frequent Visitor

Thanks @OHMark , I changed from English United States to English UK and it worked.