Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

#BUG: Serious issue with March 2024 Release - PBI made DAX Script disappear!!

I am reporting a seriuos bug of March 2024 release, example - I created a "Fields parameter" table, which has DAX code behind and was working fine. When I tried to drag one column a bit wider, the entire DAX code simply disappeared!! Now the DAX formula is empty. I had to start from scratch. I have been using March release for 1 day, and it has already happened twice!

It has NEVER happened before. I suspect this is because of the new "Copilot" auto-scripting function added to March release. Instead of helping people, it made the entire app worse. Funny thing is I don't need Copilot at all, nor was it enabled.

Can MS look into this? Bug like this ruins product reputation and user confidence. 

----------

Version: 2.127.1080.0 64-bit (March 2024)

Capture.JPG

Hi  @QC ,

I did a simple test but it doesn't seem to reproduce your problem.
Please correct me if I have misinterpreted what you are saying.

555.gif

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi  @QC ,

I did a simple test but it doesn't seem to reproduce your problem.
Please correct me if I have misinterpreted what you are saying.

555.gif

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

QC
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Hi Caitlyn, I tried again ealier it worked fine with no bug. It did happen 2 times yesterday. It seems to happen on occassion, but I don't know what the trigger is. I will report back once I encounter it again.