Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

BUG - Scroll in the Power BI service is jittery/jumpy

Scrolling a list of items in a workspace makes me dizzy due to the way the list is refreshing itself. It's as if it's constantly trying to repopulate all the items using JS. HELP!

Hi  @dzfx ,

Thank you for your feedback, I would like to know more details about this issue.
For example:
1. Does the problem appear in both Power BI Desktop and Service? What is the version you are using?
2. Can you provide some screenshots to show the issue in more detail? (Please be careful not to include sensitive information)

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
Nappa
Frequent Visitor

I still get this exact same issue, it is extremely irritating. I have tried to capture it on a jpeg but it does not convey the frustration.

I use Edge on a Dell 5521 win10 v10.0.19045JumpyWorkspaceScroll.gif

Joshrodgers123
Advocate IV

I just opened a support ticket for this since not much is happening on here. I was able to record it and you can see it happening when played back at a slow speed.

I did notice that this only seems to happen when the workspace has many items (50+) and only happens when scrolling towards the middle of the list.