Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

BUG: SalesForce connection error

Hello everyone, 

I'm struggling with SalesForce connection issue. Without any transformation I'm getting following error: 

aleks_stojanac_0-1682938353817.png

aleks_stojanac_1-1682938399659.png

At the end error message is:  (431): Request Header Fields Too Large

I appreciate any comment, many thanks! 

Hi @aleks_stojanac ,

This error may be due to the number of characters you've used, we have a url length limit of around 16,000 characters. Try to reduce the number of columns that you are writing or adding in your M-Query to resolve this issue.

Please refer to: Solved: Dataset Refresh Error: 431 - "Request Header Field... - Microsoft Power BI Community

How to fix error 431 Request Header Fields Too Large .  in Anonymous Window - Salesforce Stack Excha...

Best regards,

Community Support Team_yanjiang

Comments
v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @aleks_stojanac ,

This error may be due to the number of characters you've used, we have a url length limit of around 16,000 characters. Try to reduce the number of columns that you are writing or adding in your M-Query to resolve this issue.

Please refer to: Solved: Dataset Refresh Error: 431 - "Request Header Field... - Microsoft Power BI Community

How to fix error 431 Request Header Fields Too Large .  in Anonymous Window - Salesforce Stack Excha...

Best regards,

Community Support Team_yanjiang