Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

BUG: Page Unresponsive exception coming up every minute, making it extremely difficult to navigate

It is not possible to navigate around our report as there is a Page Unresponsive exception alert popping up every minute and the page freezes on simply scrolling. The data size is around 32 MB, which kind of rules out issues because of a large dataset. It is extremely difficult to navigate around the report on the web, or even make any changes on it in the Power BI Desktop application. All the consumers of this report are facing this issue. Request you to please let me know what the possible issue could be. The page-freeze started to suddenly happen since 2 days back 

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@ankitabose 

That seems to work fine for me. You may try latest version and take a look at Optimization guide for Power BI.

ankitabose
Employee

@v-chuncz-msft , could you please try navigating around this report  - AzQualify - Power BI and let me know if you see the "Page Unresponsive" pop-up because I am still seeing this .... Making changes to this page of the report is also causing the desktop application to freeze

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@ankitabose 

I tried the app you shared above and it works as well. You may check it again.