Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BUG::MONITORING HUB::FILTER WORKS INCORRECTLY

Look at the screenshots, they speak for themselves.  Current time is 23:06 EST

Nothing shown even though it should:

Screenshot 2024-04-26 225929.jpg

but when selecting one hour prior, the filter shows everything:

Screenshot 2024-04-26 225926.jpg

Hi @Element115 

What you mean is that when you select the time as 10:00, all the options don't show up, but when you move the time forward an hour and set it to 9:00, all the options show up. But actually all the program times are after 10pm, right?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Element115 

What you mean is that when you select the time as 10:00, all the options don't show up, but when you move the time forward an hour and set it to 9:00, all the options show up. But actually all the program times are after 10pm, right?

Best Regards,

Element115
Power Participant

Yes, correct.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support

Hi  @Element115 

So if you clear the filter condition for Status and then reset the time to 9:00, do you see the corresponding item ? Since I followed your time settings, I tested it on my end and it all showed up fine, since the items are included in the 2 time zones . The only difference is that I don't have status set, so I can't tell if status is causing the problem. Also, did you do a Refresh after you set the 9:00 time?

vyetao1msft_2-1714529252780.png

vyetao1msft_1-1714529220010.png

Best Regards,

Element115
Power Participant

@v-yetao1-msft yes and yes.  Nothing under status is selected. Refresh and without refresh the result is the same. I did the test again and I got the same result just now. Look:

Screenshot 2024-05-01 150255.jpg

Screenshot 2024-05-01 150524.jpg

So when selecting 2 PM, anything process started after 2 PM does not show in the list. But as soon as you go back 1 hours, ie select 1 PM, the processes appear in the list.  I don't know what's different in your case, but in my case, the situation has not changed:  The filter does not pick up any process within the hour being selected, that is to say, if the clock shows the time being past 4 PM, for example, then if you select 4 PM in the filter, any process started after 4 PM will not be listed. You need to  go back at least one hour, that is, select 3 PM.