Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Auto attendant and call queue historical reports

Hi,

Is there any way to store data of this report into data base or excel as it's only shows past 28 days?

Hi @srikanthorigin 

I don't quite understand your needs , can you explain it in detail ? What is the meaning of only shows past 28 days ? How do you want to store data ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @srikanthorigin 

I don't quite understand your needs , can you explain it in detail ? What is the meaning of only shows past 28 days ? How do you want to store data ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

srikanthorigin
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

There is a report called Auto attendant and call queue historical reports(https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/aa-cq-cqd-historical-reports)

which gives us the deatils for only the past 28 days. But i want to get the details for the last year till date .

If it is not poosible is there any way to store the current data from the powerbi report which we get from the above link  store it  and the next day when the report get refreshed we need to append this data . So that i can atleast have data from this month