Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Admin Monitoring Workspace - Dataset has removed folder named "Report"

Hello, It was recently noticed that the Report folder in Admin Monitoring Workspace - Feature Usage and Adoption report has been removed from the dataset. I am now unable to obtain the report details. Could you kindly confirm whether the same may be restored, and if so, how the report folder be added?

Missing Folder in Feature Usage and Adoption report dataset.

Hari_1-1713503145454.png

Hi  @Hari 

I can see the Feature Usage and Adoption report in Admin monitoring workspace . 

Did you make sure you have access to this report ? Are you a Microsoft 365 Global administrator or Fabric administrator?

You can do a troubleshooting of your access to see if it's restricted based on this documentation.

What is the admin monitoring workspace? - Microsoft Fabric | Microsoft Learn

vyetao1msft_0-1713517171973.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi  @Hari 

I can see the Feature Usage and Adoption report in Admin monitoring workspace . 

Did you make sure you have access to this report ? Are you a Microsoft 365 Global administrator or Fabric administrator?

You can do a troubleshooting of your access to see if it's restricted based on this documentation.

What is the admin monitoring workspace? - Microsoft Fabric | Microsoft Learn

vyetao1msft_0-1713517171973.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Hari
Frequent Visitor

Hi, Yes, I have access to both the report and its workspace, as well as the dataset associated with it and the account that we are trying has the Power BI admin access.

The problem for me is that I could previously locate the "Report" folder within this dataset. However, I can no longer find the same folder, although the rest of the folders remain in place. Need to know how can I get the report details in this dataset.

Snapshot of the Missing Report folder, that I could locate eariler. 

Hari_0-1713523242517.png

Hari
Frequent Visitor

Hi Team,

I am awaiting for your findings and suggestions on the above-mentioned issue.

Please share your findings and suggestions as to why I am unable to access the Report folder in the "Feature Usage and Adoption" dataset, which I previously could access it.