Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

tianluHan
Regular Visitor

SharePoint files to lakehouse

Can Febric lakehouse synchronize and update files on my SharePoint in real-time? How to do it? Or can files on SharePoint have a shortcut in Fabric
5 REPLIES 5
tianluHan
Regular Visitor

Is it a Synapse qusetion? I use febric, want create a shortcut for sharepoint.But when i use dataflow2,it get a structure data.The file turns to binary,not excel,pdf or word

Do you mean OneLake shortcuts capability OneLake shortcuts - Microsoft Fabric | Microsoft Learn to Sharepoint files? Onelake/Lakehouse is in Fabric Synpase Data Engineering community under Home - Microsoft Fabric Community

Let me know if I misunderstood your question. 

Yes, your understanding is correct. I want to create a shortcut like OneLake to create SharePoint. Shortcut similar to onelake. I create a shortcut to my SharePoint folder so that I can directly see the files in that folder. However, when I was using dataflow2, the SharePoint it read was structured data, and the files inside became binary data instead of plaintext.

i get data like this,the file turns to binary data

6275957f64ffb5c8c465ab4fa0b300c.png

Do you mean dataflow gen2, get data from Sharepoint (that is created by SharePoint shortcut), and dataflow cannot read it correctly? 

If this is correct understanding of the issue, you can move this question to Dataflows - Microsoft Fabric Community.  (I can help move as well if you can confirm this is the correct understanding of the issue). 

Thank you for your patience.  

i want to know wheather febric support create shortcut from sharepoint

Helpful resources

Announcements
Expanding the Synapse Forums

New forum boards available in Synapse

Ask questions in Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Warehouse and General Discussion.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Update Carousel

Fabric Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors