Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Sudhirky

Notebook session showing In progress even after it is cancelled - in monitoring hub

Hi 

I am unable to start the spark session from my notebook. Getting below error:

InvalidHttpRequestToLivy: [TooManyRequestsForCapacity] This spark job can't be run because you have hit a spark compute or API rate limit. To run this spark job, cancel an active Spark job through the Monitoring hub, choose a larger capacity SKU, or try again later. HTTP status code: 430 {Learn more} HTTP status code: 430.

On checking the Monitoring hub, the notebook session shows in progress. When I try to cancel the session, I get the below error:

Diagnostic ID: 861a3cae-7f0a-497d-ab0e-c343c142c39d

Timestamp: 2024-04-24T11:29:05.731Z

Message: Response status code does not indicate success: NotFound (404); Substatus: 0; ActivityId: cca2cf7a-b4ee-44e6-b118-17e9ebea3dcd; Reason: (
Errors : [
"Resource Not Found. Learn more: https://aka.ms/cosmosdb-tsg-not-found"
]

Sudhirky_0-1713958265811.png

3 REPLIES 3
v-cboorla-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sudhirky 

Thanks for using Microsoft Fabric Community.

The error message specifically states "Resource Not Found," indicating Fabric can't locate the notebook for cancellation. This points towards the notebook being removed, not just inaccessible. 

This might be due to a temporary glitch. Sometimes your browser can cache temporary website data that might be causing the issue. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. 

If the Monitor Hub Still Shows "In Progress", even though the notebook is deleted, you can try "Force Refresh" Sometimes a refresh in the Monitoring Hub can clear outdated information. Try a hard refresh (Ctrl+Shift+R) to reload the page completely.

If the issue still persists, please do let us know. Glad to help.

I hope this information helps. 

Thank you.

Hi @Sudhirky 

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you have a resolution yet.
In case if you have any resolution please do share that same with the community as it can be helpful to others.
Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.

Thanks.

Hi @Sudhirky 

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you have a resolution yet. In case if you have any resolution please do share that same with the community as it can be helpful to others .
If you have any question relating to the current thread, please do let us know and we will try out best to help you.
In case if you have any other question on a different issue, we request you to open a new thread.

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Expanding the Synapse Forums

New forum boards available in Synapse

Ask questions in Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Warehouse and General Discussion.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Update Carousel

Fabric Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.