Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

jcvega
Frequent Visitor

Notebook error reading delta table

I created a parquet file/delta tables using DataFlow Gen2.  Now, I am trying to read it from a Notebook, but, I am receiving this error> Mismatched minReaderVersion and readerFeatures.  Someone knows the cause of the issue?

jcvega_0-1701366452789.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-nikhilan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jcvega 
Thanks for using Fabric Community and reporting this.
This is a Dataflow Gen2 bug . Apologies from our side for this issue. The internal team has confirmed that this bug will be fixed by the end of this week. The fixed version shall reach all the regions by the end of this week.

Appreciate your patience.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
scca
Frequent Visitor

I'm having the same issue. Difference is the table wasn't created via Dataflow Gen2 but instead written into Lakehouse via the same notebook. The issue seems to creep randomly. Most of the time it doesn't come up but from time to time it comes back. 

Same issue for me. In my case, the source table was created via Copy Activity in a pipeline. I deleted and re-created the table and the notebook worked for the first times, but then started to fail again... so frustrating.

Majid_
Frequent Visitor

I've got the same issue guys. When it will be fixed ?

KA78
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi @v-nikhilan-msft ,

Do you know if fix for this issue has been rolled out last week? This issues still persists.

Hi @KA78 
I have contacted the internal team regarding the update. I will let u know if I hear back from them.
Thanks

v-nikhilan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jcvega 
Thanks for using Fabric Community and reporting this.
This is a Dataflow Gen2 bug . Apologies from our side for this issue. The internal team has confirmed that this bug will be fixed by the end of this week. The fixed version shall reach all the regions by the end of this week.

Appreciate your patience.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Expanding the Synapse Forums

New forum boards available in Synapse

Ask questions in Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Warehouse and General Discussion.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Update Carousel

Fabric Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors