Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

glawberc
Frequent Visitor

Date Table dont display 'Mark as Date Table'

Hello!

I'm implementing a datalake for my department and i created a dimensional date table as i have in power bi, to make time calculated measures, the problem is, the "Mark as Date Table" option do not appear  in any way i choose. Why is this happening, can anyone help?

glawberc_1-1709484084160.png

6 REPLIES 6
v-nikhilan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @glawberc 
Thanks for using Fabric Community.
This is a known behaviour, as the Web Modelling UI does not support the Mark as Date table option today. Support is being added in the next few weeks for custom datasets. I will keep you updated.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Hi nikhilan,

I have the same trouble on both Fabric Datawarehouse and Power BI Datamart. The "Mark as Date table" (here "Marquer comme table de date") menu is greyed, and not checked. Is this feature deprecated on both products ?
I understand @glawberc is waiting for your answer (and not the contrary!) too. Please proceed.2024-04-30_194443.png

Didier

I will check with the internal team and revert back @DidiermaFR .
Thanks

I am having the same problem, has this fixed been rolled out, or what is the ETA?

Hi @glawberc 
We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if your query got resolved. Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.
Thanks

Hi @glawberc 
We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if your query got resolved. Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.
Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Expanding the Synapse Forums

New forum boards available in Synapse

Ask questions in Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Warehouse and General Discussion.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Update Carousel

Fabric Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors