Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

guruper
Regular Visitor

Database Mirroring

I'm excited to see the new Database Mirroring functionality in Fabric. We have a lot of data in SQL Server on Azure VM. I wonder if Database Mirroring will be available for Azure SQL Managed Instance and SQL Server on Azure VM in the (near) future?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-nikhilan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @guruper 
Thanks for using Fabric Community.
Currently there is no update regarding this feature availability. You can refer to the below document for information regarding new releases:
What's new and planned for Synapse Data Warehouse in Microsoft Fabric - Microsoft Fabric | Microsoft...

Appreciate if you could share the feedback on our feedback channel, which would be open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows our product teams to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and gives insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

Feedback Link:  https://ideas.fabric.microsoft.com/

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-nikhilan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @guruper 
Thanks for using Fabric Community.
Currently there is no update regarding this feature availability. You can refer to the below document for information regarding new releases:
What's new and planned for Synapse Data Warehouse in Microsoft Fabric - Microsoft Fabric | Microsoft...

Appreciate if you could share the feedback on our feedback channel, which would be open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows our product teams to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and gives insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

Feedback Link:  https://ideas.fabric.microsoft.com/

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Hi @guruper 
We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if your query got resolved. Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.
Thanks

Thanks 😊 I have upvoted the feature 👍

Helpful resources

Announcements
Expanding the Synapse Forums

New forum boards available in Synapse

Ask questions in Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Warehouse and General Discussion.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Update Carousel

Fabric Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors