Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Cannot edit direct lake semantic model using visual studio analysis server project extension.

I am unable to edit direct lake semantic model using visual studio 22 analysis server project extension.

Error: Cannot convert value 'directLake' to required type 'ModeType'

5 REPLIES 5

I am trying to open tabular editor in Visual Studio22 using analysis server project extension. But getting an error.

Can you please help if I can edit my direct lake semantic model from Visual Studio22 or not.

FYI, I have pulled the xmla of the model using SSMS.

sachinkrsah1995_0-1714036200162.png

Hi @sachinkrsah1995 

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please reach out to our support team to gain deeper insights and explore potential solutions. It's highly recommended that you reach out to our support team. Their expertise will be invaluable in suggesting the most appropriate approach.

Please go ahead and raise a support ticket to reach our support team:

https://support.fabric.microsoft.com/support

After creating a Support ticket please provide the ticket number as it would help us to track for more information.

Thank you.

Hi @sachinkrsah1995 

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you've had a chance to submit a support ticket. If you have, a reference to the ticket number would be greatly appreciated. This will allow us to track the progress of your request and ensure you receive the most efficient support possible.

Thanks.

v-cboorla-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sachinkrsah1995 

Thanks for using Microsoft Fabric Community.

Could you please provide the information like. What you are doing exactly and the issue you are facing with screenshots. This will help me in understand your ask and guide you in better way.

Thank you.

Hi @sachinkrsah1995 

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you have a resolution yet.
In case if you have any resolution please do share that same with the community as it can be helpful to others.
Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Expanding the Synapse Forums

New forum boards available in Synapse

Ask questions in Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Warehouse and General Discussion.

MayFabricCarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.