Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Fraizerrrrr
Frequent Visitor

top 3 values per week year, 1 column per category

Fraizerrrrr_0-1707723628411.png

Fraizerrrrr_1-1707723781732.png

show only the top 3 category values on pie chart , I cant used TopN. Each category have different column. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Fraizerrrrr_0-1707810486262.png

It says an error occured

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Fraizerrrrr
Frequent Visitor

Fraizerrrrr_0-1707809898969.gif

v-xinruzhu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Fraizerrrrr 

Can you provide more sample data and the output you want ? the data you have provided only display the part, but it does not contain category or other.

Best Regards!

Yolo Zhu

I want the table show only the top 3 highest value when I click the slicer for year, machines, and any column from bar chart that represent the week number. Each values consist of different column.

Fraizerrrrr_2-1707807851286.png

Fraizerrrrr_1-1707807796737.png

Hi @Fraizerrrrr 

You mean there are multiple columns, and the three columns with the highest values in those columns are returned, right? 

Best Regards!

Yolo Zhu

yes, I only want that top 3 to show what ever column that is the highest in every click, is it possible? 

Hi @Fraizerrrrr 

it cannnot implement directly, if you want to implement this, you need to unpivot the table first to set the multiple columns to two columns "Attribute" and "Value", you can refer to the following link.

Unpivot columns - Power Query | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards!

Yolo Zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Fraizerrrrr_0-1707810486262.png

It says an error occured

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.