Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

SwathiBadveli
Helper I
Helper I

Using a single button can I have a selection of two pages to navigate

Hi,

I have  a single button and I need to navigate two pages based on my selection like drillthrough I can see one or more pages when I click drill through,the same can I achieve using a button if I click a button I can see one or more pages so that based on user selection he/she can can easily navigate between pages.

SwathiBadveli_1-1693822547715.png

Can I achieve like above using button?

2 REPLIES 2
v-yueyunzh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @SwathiBadveli 

According to your description, do you mean you want to create a button to realize the page navigation based on the user's slecetion, like this:

vyueyunzhmsft_0-1693966564408.png

If this , you can follow this document step-by-step to create this page navigation button:
Dynamic Page Navigation in Power BI Desktop | by @imVivRan | Analytics Vidhya | Medium

Thank you for your time and sharing, and thank you for your support and understanding of PowerBI! 

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@SwathiBadveli , You can use drill through button, but right click will remain same

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/desktop-drill-through-buttons

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.