Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vanik85
Helper I
Helper I

Using 2 different measures in Calculation Groups

Hi 

I have 3-4 tables where Revenue and Order Quantity is available. Wanted to understand if I can create a calculation group to find Avg Ticket Size and apply to all the tables without  creating individual measure using different table.

e.g

Table 1 has Order Value and Order Quantity 

Table 2 has Revenue and Units Sold 

table 3 has Sales and Items Sold 

Currently  I create Avg ticket size using Order Value / Order Quality similarly Revenue / Units sold individually in each table and wanted a simple calculation group applicable to all tables where there are 2 selected measures one picks values from order value and other Order quantity or Reveue is stored in one selected measure and Unit sold in another measure dynamically these giving me division of selected measure 1 / Selected measure 2

1 REPLY 1
v-kongfanf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vanik85 ,

You can refer to the following documentation that describes in detail how to create calculation groups.

Create calculation groups in Power BI (preview) - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Then please provide some screenshot information and describe your requirement so that I can answer your question as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Adamk Kong

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.