Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

meena16_vibrant
Frequent Visitor

Instruction page in Power BI report

Hi,

I want to add instruction manual in power bi report with visuals(image) and explanations. I tried to use text box but it accepts only text but not the images. Is there any way to add text and images in single page?. Is there a way to embed the word doc.(instructions) and user can download the user manual?. pls provide suggestions.

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
miTutorials
Super User
Super User

May be you can try adding Info Panel ? Please see the video below.

Create Info panel to let user know the details of your PowerBI Report | MiTutorials - YouTube

Idrissshatila
Super User
Super User

Hello @meena16_vibrant ,

Yes you could insert images as much as you want from the insert tab, and then you could add a text box to add the text you want.

Idrissshatila_0-1683098931624.png

If I answered your question, please mark my post as solution, Appreciate your Kudos 👍

Follow me on Linkedin

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos
Follow me on LinkedIn linkedIn
Vote for my Community Mobile App Idea

Proud to be a Super User!

Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

@meena16_vibrant You can share the word doc that hosted on cloud location (sharepoint/Onedrive) and provide this link using Button's URL.

Tahreem24_0-1683098799755.png

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.