Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

praveenpasila
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Hide Totals when export

Hi All,

I have created a table visual and using conditional formatting option made the totals white for few columns.

when I export the visual the totals are still showing which is expected.

I there any option to hide them while export

New Measure = IF ( HASONEVALUE (Table[Code] ), [measure] )

creating a new measure helps however can someone please suggest if there is any easier option to hide totals while exporting as there are too many measures to create.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yueyunzh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @praveenpasila 

After my testing, we configured the field "Conditional Foramt" on Power BI Desktop and then exported ToTal to still show.

And at present, there is no setting on Power BI Service whether Total is enabled for a field, and Total can only be turned off for all current columns.

And the best way to do right now is to create a measure for the column where you need to hide Total.

You can also post your ideas to Power BI Ideas to improve Power BI:
Ideas (powerbi.com)

Thank you for your time and sharing, and thank you for your support and understanding of PowerBI! 

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenF
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Add a toggle button with a view of the same table without the totals and subtotals. This uses bookmarks but is the only way. Another thing to be added to the export options in the ideaas forum..

v-yueyunzh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @praveenpasila 

After my testing, we configured the field "Conditional Foramt" on Power BI Desktop and then exported ToTal to still show.

And at present, there is no setting on Power BI Service whether Total is enabled for a field, and Total can only be turned off for all current columns.

And the best way to do right now is to create a measure for the column where you need to hide Total.

You can also post your ideas to Power BI Ideas to improve Power BI:
Ideas (powerbi.com)

Thank you for your time and sharing, and thank you for your support and understanding of PowerBI! 

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.