Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Formato Condicional

Hola a todos!!!

Agradezco su ayuda.......

No logre ponerle formato condicional diferente a cada línea de valores de mi tabla.

Es decir, la línea de ortopedia total tiene una meta, pero Artroscopia, Maxilo, Reemplazos y Trauma, tiene una meta diferente y asi debo configurar el formato condicional.

Tambien el Total que sera la cobertura de inventarios total país

Mil gracias!!!

Catalina2023_0-1690494217414.png

2 REPLIES 2
foodd
Super User
Super User

Please provide your work-in-progress Power BI Desktop file (with sensitive information removed) that covers your issue or question completely in a usable format (not as a screenshot).

https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-provide-sample-data-in-the-Power-BI-...

Please show the expected outcome based on the sample data you provided.

https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Desktop/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/m-p/1447...

This allows members of the Forum to assess the state of the model, report layer, relationships, and any DAX applied.

foodd
Super User
Super User

Google Translate from Spanish to English:

I appreciate your help....... I couldn't put different conditional formatting on each line of values in my table. That is, the total orthopedic line has one goal, but Arthroscopy, Maxillo, Replacements, and Trauma, has different goal and so I must configure the conditional format. Also, the Total that will be the coverage of inventories total country Thank you very much!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.