Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Calculation of fte's based on the number of days of the period remaining

Hello everyone

I'm new to the forum, the thing is, I want to make a measure that calculates fte's at a certain date based on the number of days you're in the company. For example if you wanted to calculate the fte's in a year the formula would be (end date year-high date)/(days year) and with the restriction that if it is low the number of days would be calculated (low date-high date). This would have to be able to be calular for different periods, i.e. years, quarters, months. In addition, it should be taken into account whether the employees are full-time (40H) or another type of reduced day. The basic starting data would be these

juanki_0-1613333497299.png

Os agradecería vuestra ayuda

2 REPLIES 2
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

The general approach to this problem is to cross join your employee table with a calendar table so you have a full list of days for each employee. Then you apply the filter logic as you describe, and sum up the employees that were active on any given day, month, quarter etc.

Do you have a calendar table?

Hello, if I have the calendar table, the difficulty for me is in being able to calculate to a date nothing the fte, show my problem in a later post.

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.