Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

IvyGrain

Azure DevOps Connector Not Bringing in All Projects/Teams Listed in Analytics View

Hi all,

I'm trying to pull work item data from various projects in the same Azure DevOps organization and my story-level analytics view isn't pulling all the projects into Power BI. I have feature-level and epic-level tables that are pulling as expected. I'm including snips to show the story-level analytics view, its verification in Azure DevOps, and then all three tables mentioned for their distinct value counts in Power Query.

Distinct values I'd expect to see for the following tables

Story-level: 7

Feature-level: 7

Epic-level: 8

Actual Distinct Values for the following tables

Story-level: 2  

Feature-level: 7  ✔️

Epic-level: 8  ✔️

Screen Shots:

Distinct project count in Features tableDistinct project count in Features tableDistinct projects count in Stories table. Also note the row count of 450 in the lower left corner.Distinct projects count in Stories table. Also note the row count of 450 in the lower left corner.Distinct projects count in Epics tableDistinct projects count in Epics tableAnalytics view summary of Stories table. It looks like 9 projects, but it's really 9 teams and 7 projects because 2 of the projects repeat.Analytics view summary of Stories table. It looks like 9 projects, but it's really 9 teams and 7 projects because 2 of the projects repeat.Interestingly, the lack of rows seems to originate in the analytics view because the verification row estimation matches the rows loaded into Power BIInterestingly, the lack of rows seems to originate in the analytics view because the verification row estimation matches the rows loaded into Power BI

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.