Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

tulasirambalu
Frequent Visitor

Unable to publish Dataflow Gen2 - Throws Error: issue with the mashup document MashupException.Error

Hi All,

Yesterday, it workds fine. But today, I am getting this error while publishing the Dataflow Gen2.

Latest On Premise Gateway installed. 3000.198.9 (Nov 2023)

Error Code: 999999, Error Details: Couldn't refresh the entity because of an issue with the mashup document MashupException.Error: The value is not updatable. Details: Reason = Expression.Error;Detail = #table({"Name", "Id", "Data", "Schema", "ItemKind", "ItemName", "IsLeaf"}, {});Microsoft.Data.Mashup.Error.Context = System GatewayObjectId: cdd60905-5e60-4cb1-93eb-a37abe625894 (Request ID: 7100eeed-31c7-4a0c-9581-e1c11f3c30da).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, For me, this issue go away on its own. But I tried the Install latest On premise Gateway if you already have it Please restart it and try one more time.

Later I came to know that some work is going on by microsoft on Dataflow Gen2 which may causes this issue becuase it is not consistent.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
JP8991
Advocate II
Advocate II

I am having the same issue too.

Hi, For me, this issue go away on its own. But I tried the Install latest On premise Gateway if you already have it Please restart it and try one more time.

Later I came to know that some work is going on by microsoft on Dataflow Gen2 which may causes this issue becuase it is not consistent.

I have restarted the Gateway, recreated the Dataflow and created a new test Datalake and I am still having the same problem.

MarioDiaz
Regular Visitor

Hi there,

I got the same issue when trying to use a Dataflow Gen2 pulling data from Azure Gen2 into a table.
Error Code: 999999, Error Details: The refresh for this entity was canceled. A task was canceled. (Request ID: 6a60f675-9602-4e58-8429-705783529f9d).

Regards,

Testing Fabric connecting it to on-premisis Oracle db. Enterprise gateway works with power BI with no issue at all. 

Enterprise Gateway is the latest one: 3000.202.16.

Editing the DataflowGen2 connecting Oracle, I can see data in the oreview window but when I publish and refresh it I get this error in Fabric:

There was a problem refreshing the dataflow. Please review the error message(s) below, fix the problem, and try again. (Request ID: 6fcbe8f2-b8d7-4525-b368-6b5380b77f03).

Query: Error Code: 999999, Error Details: Couldn't refresh the entity because of an issue with the mashup document MashupException.Error: External component has thrown an exception. Details: GatewayObjectId: 0da5bc6c-8063-4dd3-a60e-bee3274db1b7 (Request ID: 6fcbe8f2-b8d7-4525-b368-6b5380b77f03).

Here below is the error logged by Enterprise Gateway (just a portion ). Please Help!

Antonio

GatewayPipelineErrorCode=DM_GWPipeline_UnknownError
GatewayVersion=
InnerType=ErrorException
InnerMessage=<ccon>External component has thrown an exception.</ccon>
InnerToString=<ccon>System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException: External component has thrown an exception.
at ParquetSharp.RowGroupWriter.RowGroupWriter_Close(IntPtr rowGroupWriter)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Engine1.Library.Parquet.ParquetScalableTableWriter.WriteRowGroup(ParquetFileWriter writer, ParquetRecordWriter recordWriter, Func`2 addRows, Func`1 moveNext, Action accumulate, Int64& count)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Engine1.Library.Parquet.ParquetScalableTableWriter.Write(BinaryValue destination, Func`2 addRows, Func`1 moveNext, SchemaElement schema, WriterProperties properties, Action accumulate)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Engine1.Library.Parquet.ParquetScalableTableWriter.Write(BinaryValue destination, TableValue table, SchemaElement schema, WriterProperties properties, IAccumulator accumulator)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Engine1.Library.Parquet.ParquetQuery.<>c__DisplayClass33_1.<Replace>b__2()
at Microsoft.Mashup.Engine1.Library.Parquet.ParquetExceptionHandler.Invoke[T](Func`1 action)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Engine1.Runtime.ActionValue.BindActionValue.ExecuteBindings()
at Microsoft.Mashup.Engine1.Runtime.ActionValue.BindActionValue.ExecuteBindings()
at Microsoft.Mashup.Engine1.Runtime.ActionValue.BindActionValue.Execute()
at Microsoft.Mashup.Engine1.Library.PersistentCacheExtensions.ClearCacheActionValue.Execute()

Hi @MarioDiaz 

Thanks for using Fabric Community.

Apologies for the issue that you are facing here.

Try to upgrade the gateway version to latest, this might help me in resolving your issue.

For more details please refer Link.

I hope this helps. Please do let us know if you have any further questions.

tulasirambalu
Frequent Visitor

Now it is working fine without doing anything. I understand it may be due to it is under preview.

Hi @tulasirambalu 

Glad that your query got resolved. Please continue using Fabric Community for any help regarding your queries.

tulasirambalu
Frequent Visitor

I downgraded on premise Gateway to 3000.194.16 (Oct 2023) and tried publishing the Dataflow Gen2. Now it throws the above error "403, "Access token has expired, resubmit with a new access token".

Can anyone tell me how can I fix this issue.

tulasirambalu
Frequent Visitor

Couldn't refresh the entity because of an issue with the mashup document MashupException.Error: Failed to insert a table., InnerException: Downstream service call to url '#{0}' failed with status code #{1} and error details '#{2}', Underlying error: Downstream service call to url 'https://wabi-india-central-a-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net/v1.0/myorg/lhdatamarts/6a3ab958-1...' failed with status code 403 and error details 'Access token has expired, resubmit with a new access token' Details: Reason = DataSource.Error;Message = Downstream service call to url 'https://wabi-india-central-a-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net/v1.0/myorg/lhdatamarts/6a3ab958-1...' failed with status code 403 and error details 'Access token has expired, resubmit with a new access token';Detail = [Error = "[code=TokenExpired,message=Access token has expired, resubmit with a new access token]", Errorode = "TokenExpired", RequestId = "b1e05eb5-e5ff-4ea9-88d5-ee910e5fd86a", RequestUrl = "https://wabi-india-central-a-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net/v1.0/myorg/lhdatamarts/6a3ab958-1..."];Message.Format = Downstream service call to url '#{0}' failed with status code #{1} and error details '#{2}';Message.Parameters = {"https://wabi-india-central-a-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net/v1.0/myorg/lhdatamarts/6a3ab958-1...", 403, "Access token has expired, resubmit with a new access token"};Microsoft.Data.Mashup.Error.Context = System GatewayObjectId: cdd60905-5e60-4cb1-93eb-a37abe625894 (Request ID: 1f887424-cf1e-4f87-9d52-21ce1304a840).

miguel
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi!

could you please raise a support ticket and share that number with us through here?

https://support.fabric.microsoft.com/support

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Update Carousel

Fabric Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.