Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

gregbortolotti
Regular Visitor

Dataflow gen 2 cannot write in Datawarehouse anymore

Hello everyone,

I have some rawdata in a fabric datawarehouse that I would like to transform.
By using a dataflow gen 2 I could get the data from that datawarehouse and create new tables inside the same datawarehouse. It might not be the best practice, but it worked perfectly, but since 2 days ago it doesn't anymore.
Here is the error that I have: 

gregbortolotti_0-1714144059372.png

I tried to recreate everything in another workspace but I still have the same issue.
I also tried to put my raw data inside a lakehouse, to change the destination to this lakehouse or to keep the dataflow, but now I have this message : 

gregbortolotti_2-1714144425689.png

It says "we couldn't find column1" but I have no column1 in my source...

Maybe it is because I have a trial account?
If you have an idea, please tell me, it would help a lot.

Thank you by advance

6 REPLIES 6
gregbortolotti
Regular Visitor

hi @v-cboorla-msft thank you for your answer.

Unfortunately yes I am still facing this issue.
I already tried to clear cache, I also tried to use a different account with the same access, but still not working.
I am also using Microsoft Edge on daily basis.
I did try just now to refresh the browser without success either.

However I found in the "manage connections and gateways" > "connections" a connection for lakehouse and warehouse. And when I click on it there is this warning:

gregbortolotti_0-1714459112097.png

It doesn't give me any information, and when I try to edit credentials and put an account with access, it still keep this little warning.
So I was wondering if the problem was here.

But I created a pipeline to copy the data from a lakehouse to a warehouse and it worked, so I have no idea what the problem is.

Thank you very much for your time.

Hi @gregbortolotti 

Apologies for the inconvenience and the delay in response from my end.

If the issue still persists.

Please reach out to our support team to gain deeper insights and explore potential solutions. It's highly recommended that you reach out to our support team. Their expertise will be invaluable in suggesting the most appropriate approach.

Please go ahead and raise a support ticket to reach our support team:

https://support.fabric.microsoft.com/support

After creating a Support ticket please provide the ticket number as it would help us to track for more information.

Thank you.

Hi @gregbortolotti 

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you've had a chance to submit a support ticket. If you have, a reference to the ticket number would be greatly appreciated. This will allow us to track the progress of your request and ensure you receive the most efficient support possible.

Thanks.

Hi @v-cboorla-msft 
Thank you for your message.
Yes I created it this morning. Here is the ticket number : 2405070050000336

Thanks,
Best regards,

GregB

Hi @gregbortolotti 

Thank you for sharing the details.

v-cboorla-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @gregbortolotti 

Thanks for using Microsoft Fabric Community.

Are you still facing the issue? It appears to be an intermittent issue, the following steps may be helpful.

Clear Cache and Cookies: Sometimes your browser can cache information that might be causing the issue. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. 

Hard Refresh: Sometimes a hard refresh of the browser might help you, please try to Press Ctrl+Shift+R (Windows) or Cmd+Shift+R (Mac).

Sign Out and Sign Back In: Sometimes signing out and signing back in to the Microsoft Fabric web portal can refresh the session and clear any cached data.

Try Microsoft Edge: If you are currently using Chrome or Firefox, try switching to Microsoft Edge to see if the issue persists. Edge is the native browser for Microsoft products and might have better compatibility with Microsoft Fabric.

If the issue still persists, please do let us know we will try to help.

I hope this information helps. 

Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April Fabric Update Carousel

Fabric Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors