Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

ramiromejia
Regular Visitor

Addressing Data Lake Refresh Issues Caused by Mashup Document Errors

Hi,

I'm reaching out regarding a recurring issue I've encountered while attempting to refresh a table in my data lake. Every time I make modifications to the table, I encounter an error related to the mashup document, hindering the data refresh process.

I've explored various approaches to resolve this issue, including following the community tips posted here: https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Dataflows/Couldn-t-refresh-the-entity-because-of-an-issue-....

Despite trying suggestions like publishing later and disabling staging, the problem persists.

I'm reaching out to see if anyone has encountered this issue and overcome it. Are there any alternative approaches or solutions that have proven effective in resolving mashup document-related refresh errors?

thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, thanks for the response. I've resolved the issue. Even though PowerQuery didn't show errors, a NULL value existed in my table instances, causing an error during the data lake loading.

Do you know if there is a debugging method similar to the one Data Factory has?  It's tricky to spot such errors in the code, especially with Power Query M.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
miguel
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi!

This might require a deeper investigation by our team to determine what could be causing the issue with your Dataflow Gen2.

Please reach out to our support team so they can create a case number. You can share it with us and we can share it with the product group as well. Below is the link to reach the support team:

https://support.fabric.microsoft.com/support

Hi, thanks for the response. I've resolved the issue. Even though PowerQuery didn't show errors, a NULL value existed in my table instances, causing an error during the data lake loading.

Do you know if there is a debugging method similar to the one Data Factory has?  It's tricky to spot such errors in the code, especially with Power Query M.

Hi @ramiromejia 

Thanks for using Microsoft Fabric Community.

Glad that you query got resolved and thank you for sharing the same with the community as it can be helpful to others. 

Please continue using Fabric Community for further queries.

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April Fabric Update Carousel

Fabric Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors