Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

comparini

Copy activity not working consistently

I'm writing about the behavior of a pipline with multiple copy activity from csvs on azure blob storage to tables on dataverse.

Premise: this pipeline worked fine for a while, now it's not working. I tested the datasets creating another pipline with a single copy activity (one of those that are not working) with the same datasets and it works fine.

Digging deeper:

analyzing the not realy working activity in the pipeline run monitor i can see that the copy activity doesn't show any problem, for exemple:

comparini_0-1713950755180.png

Here we see that there are readed rows and written rows, yet nothing appers on the dataverse table.

The starting csv on azure blob storage is correctly populated so it's not empty.

It seems a Data Factory bug.

Now i'll try to rigenerat the mapping and see if i got some resoult, if that doesn't work out i'll run out of ideas.

Somone has ever experied such a behaviour?

3 REPLIES 3
v-cboorla-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @comparini 

Thanks for using Microsoft Fabric Community.

Just wanted to check whether your issue got resolved or still you are facing the issue?

It appears to be an intermittent issue, the following steps may be helpful.

Clear Cache and Cookies: Sometimes your browser can cache information that might be causing the issue. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. 

Hard Refresh: Sometimes a hard refresh of the browser might help you, please try to Press Ctrl+Shift+R (Windows) or Cmd+Shift+R (Mac).

Sign Out and Sign Back In: Sometimes signing out and signing back in to the Microsoft Fabric web portal can refresh the session and clear any cached data.

Try Microsoft Edge: If you are currently using Chrome or Firefox, try switching to Microsoft Edge to see if the issue persists. Edge is the native browser for Microsoft products and might have better compatibility with Microsoft Fabric.

If the issue still persists, please do let us know we will try to help.

Thank you.

Hi @comparini 

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you have a resolution yet.
In case if you have any resolution please do share that same with the community as it can be helpful to others.
Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.

Thanks.

Hi @comparini 

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you have a resolution yet. In case if you have any resolution please do share that same with the community as it can be helpful to others .
If you have any question relating to the current thread, please do let us know and we will try out best to help you.
In case if you have any other question on a different issue, we request you to open a new thread.

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April Fabric Update Carousel

Fabric Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors