Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

RajanLSEG

Connect Fabric Pipeline to On Premise SQL Server

Hi ,

I am trying to connect my Fabric Pipeline to OnPremise SQL Server. But i got the below error 

I used the on Premises data way, here is the link i referred https: //datavibe.co.uk/getting-on-premises-sql-server-data-to-fabric-lakehouse/

Error details, when i test the connection in a copy data activity i got the below error.

Error code: InternalError
Details: 
Internal error has occurred.
Activity ID : 
32077a7b-d251-4745-aca5-2bbf981361b5

Please help for this connection issue.

Thanks

Rajan

7 REPLIES 7
RajanLSEG

Now i am getting the below error 

Error code : 11062
Details : Please check your network connectivity to ensure your on-premises data gateway can access ncu.frontend.clouddatahub.net and restart the service to retry the connection again once the connectivity issue has been resolved.
Activity ID : 02d33a38-3d6f-4f6b-b7a0-9bc6b28ad

RajanLSEG_0-1713954040167.png

Hi @RajanLSEG 
As per the screenshot , there are some blanks specified with a red warning. Please fill all the details and retry. Please let me know if the issue still persists.

Hi,

I filled up my database name and table ("Loading Failed") is the error in the drop down.

Thanks

Rajan

Hi @RajanLSEG 
Are you still facing this issue? Please let me know if the issue still persists.
Will surely help.

Thanks

Hi @RajanLSEG 
We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you have a resolution yet. Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.
Thanks

Hi @RajanLSEG 
We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you have a resolution yet. Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.
Thanks

v-nikhilan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RajanLSEG 

Thanks for using Fabric Community.

Can you please provide the screenshot for the error?

This might be an intermittent issue sometimes. So please try again and let me know.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
April Fabric Update Carousel

Fabric Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors