Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

arpost
Advocate V
Advocate V

Anyone else unable to run pipelines?

Good morning, all. I woke up this morning and discovered I am unable to save or run some of my pipelines. What's odd is this only affects some pipelines and not others. These all previously ran without issues. Tried in both Chrome and Edge.

When I click Run, nothing happens. I thought I could add a new item to my pipeline and save it in case that would help, but the Save button stays greyed out and doesn't let me save changes. I EVEN tried to save a copy and run that copy. No dice.

Fabric Pipeline Bug.gif

UPDATE: To add some additional fun into the mix, I AM able to create a brand new pipeline and use the Invoke Pipeline feature to trigger pipelines I can't explicitly run by clicking the Run button. Go figure.

Anyone else having this problem?

4 REPLIES 4
matkvaid
Helper III
Helper III

I am getting "Too many data factory update requests" error today, out of nowhere. Very far from capacity overusage - got this error trying to create new pipeline few times, now i cannot load db name for datalake sql endpoint... 

v-gchenna-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @arpost ,

Thanks for using Fabric Community and reporting this behaviour.
I would like to know are you still facing this issue? Some times these would be an intermittent issue.

Please let us know were you able to resolve it or still facing this issue?

@v-gchenna-msft, the issue is still occurring. I raised a ticket with MS Support (ID #2404250040010742) and had a call with a rep yesterday. He mentioned he was seeing a similar issue with saving pipelines with another customer, and he noted that pipelines containing If activities are affected. I did some checking on the call yesterday and confirmed pipelines that didn't have an If activity could still run.

Unfortunately, a lot of the vital pipelines contain IFs.

Hi @arpost ,

Thanks for reporting this and sharing the further details.
I will also try to reach internaly to get some help on this.

We will update you once we hear back from them.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April Fabric Update Carousel

Fabric Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors