Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

MrMilk
Helper I
Helper I

Sales target does not appear

Hi all

i have a sales fact table with salesman code and a sales target table with data, salesman code and value. In pbi if in a month the salesman had nothing in sales the sales target does not appear. How to solve? 

p.s sorry for my english 🙃

6 REPLIES 6
MrMilk
Helper I
Helper I

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bbzbut06qx6ah03/TESTE%20analise%20comercial%20DM.pbix?dl=0

in the current month ( maio) sales code 21 as no sales and the Obj. € not appear

MrMilk
Helper I
Helper I

the formula should be

HasSales = IF(
CALCULATE(
SUM(SalesFactTable[Sales]),
ALLEXCEPT(SalesFactTable, SalesFactTable[Salesman Code], Dates[Month])
) > 0,
)

but if i dont have sales the sales code does not even appear

Can you provide the PBIX file?

Mrxiang
Helper II
Helper II

Well, you can use the functions in DAX to implement this requirement. First, you need to create a calculation column that determines whether each salesperson made a sale in each month. Here's a sample code:

HasSales = IF(CALCULATE(SUM(SalesFactTable[Sales]), ALLEXCEPT(SalesFactTable, SalesFactTable[Salesman Code],  Dates[Month])) > 0, 1, 0)

This column sums up each salesperson and month and determines if there was a sale. Returns 1 if there is a sale, 0 otherwise.

Next, you can use the SUMX function to calculate the sales goals for each salesperson. Here's a sample code:

SalesTarget = SUMX(FILTER(SalesTargetTable,  SalesTargetTable[Salesman Code] = SalesFactTable[Salesman Code] && SalesTargetTable[Month] = Dates[Month] &&  SalesTargetTable[HasSales] = 1), SalesTargetTable[Value])

The formula picks out the sales targets that each salesperson has sold in each month and sums them up.

Finally, you can add this calculation column to your report to show the sales goals for each salesperson. Hope this helps you resolve the problem.
MrMilk
Helper I
Helper I

Hi

thanks but i have a table:

MrMilk_1-1684916640243.png

and whith no sales ( i use the rule if is blank to put 0)  the Obj € ( sales target ) does not appear;

even the filter does not show the salesman code "21":

MrMilk_2-1684916761994.png

vicky_
Super User
Super User

Right click on your salesman dimension, and then select "Show items with no data"

vicky__0-1684820649670.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors