Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Add conditional formatting or action customization for column headers in matrix and table visuals

I would like to suggest adding the option to conditional format column headers in matrix and table visuals as hyperlinks to enable quickly navigating to a web URL or a page within the report.  For example, I have a report page that acts as a heat map with various columns show the health of each client (rows) in each of the various categories (columns). Subsequent pages in the report provide more detailed metrics and information for each of the corresponding columns on the heat map.  I want to make it so the user can click the heat map column header and be redirected to the corresponding details page in the report. This is one of many instances where being able to conditional format a column header with an action or hyperlink would be helpful.  

For the above example, I do have a workaround in place, using "invivisible" action buttons, however these do not move with the headers in the event we need to scroll to the left or right in the matrix or table visual so I am limited to only showing the number of columns that can fit in the view without scrolling left to right.