Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AI-Lens
Advocate I
Advocate I

Seeking feedback on Open AI integration with Visual

I've been working on a Power BI visual, AI Lens, which uses OpenAI's API to transform natural language queries into insights. As I near the end of development, I'm interested in any potential concerns or suggestions from this community.

Here are a few areas I'm focusing on:

1. Security: The connection is only between Power BI and OpenAI, with no data stored on our end. OpenAI's API also doesn't use our data for model training.

2. User Interaction: The visual interprets natural language queries. Any thoughts on how users might interact with an AI-powered visual?

3. Integration: The visual is designed to fit into any Power BI project. Are there any potential integration issues that come to mind?

All feedback is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Feel free to checkout the landing page to get more info if i didnt provide enough https://www.lensvisual.io/

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors