Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

HansKristiansen
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Dashboard in a Day

Microsoft in partnership with Capgemini are pleased to invite you to a free 1-day workshop covering the capabilities of Power BI. The goal of this informational session is to help you understand how to analyze your data in a rich and compelling way. Whether you are evaluating its ability to meet organizational requirements around data visualization and analysis or are looking to learn how it can help you be more efficient and make a greater impact on the work you do every day, this is the workshop for you.

Dashboard in a Day 

At the end of the day, attendees will better understand how to:

• Connect to, import, and transform data from a variety of sources
  • Define business rules and KPIs
  • Explore data with powerful visualization tools
  • Build stunning reports
  • Share dashboards with their team and business partners, and publish them to the web

Power BI Embedded.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
KJNelson
Regular Visitor

I recently attend and completed a Dashboard in a Day workshop but have not received a certificate. Does anyone know who to contact about this?

sergiu_cpower

Hello guys,

How can i get invitation to 
Dashboard in a Day

‎09-22-2022 11:27 AM

Thanks, Sergiu
legalcode45

I also did not receive any link to connect or even a confirmation of me signing up my email. Any thoughts on this?

Dmasel

I signed up for Dashboards in a day for 6/1/23 at 9 am ET and I never received a link to connect.   

Were you able to get any update on this? I am facing a similar issue. 

fantastic

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.