04-09-2023 09:01 AM
A Dashboard for FP20 Analytics Challenge 4 - HR data Analysis
THE BRIEF -
*IMPORTANT* This role is a HR data analyst to develop a HR Dashboard for your organization. The organization has purchased Inforiver as its primary custom visuals to standardize and simplify the reporting. It is an opportunity for you to show your creativity about our investment.
1. The company has total 694 employees, with males employees 382 (55%) and females 312 (45%).
2. Those within the 60 to above year age group make up the greater percentage of the employees (33%) and lowest 50 to 60-year age group (19.9%) employees.
3. Most of the employees were hired in 2014,139 employees (20%) and least percentage (12.7%) of employees were hired in 2018,
134 employees were hired in 2017.
4. Of the 694 employees, 85.3% (592) were still working with the company (active), while 14.7% (102) are those who either resigned or had their employment terminated by HR.
5. Employees who left mentioned performance issues (36) as their main reason for leaving the company, followed by a higher salary expectation (25).
6. Employees in the Administration & Z Management departments showed the most satisfaction (score: 5) in 2017, while employees in the Administration department were the least satisfied (score: 2) in 2015. Also, employee satisfaction is mostly related to performance. Only 3 people gave low satisfaction score who have been given PIP.
7.Production Technicians have higher salary per year.
8.The Company had retention rate of 85.3% and attrition rate
14.7%.in Matrix chart we can analyze.
Your feedback would be much appreciated!
Can you please sent me this pbix file. thank you in advance
Great work! could you please send to me the pbix to email@example.com thank you in advance.
Great work! I'm really impressed. Would you mind sharing this .pbix file? My email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you very much in advance.
This is brilliant! Could you share the power bi template to email@example.com