Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

genegc
Employee
Employee

dataflow storage setting reverts on save

I have my dataflow storage successfully connected (following the steps described here ).

genegc_2-1597267702493.png

I created a workspace with the Dataflow storage option on, and created a dataflow that refreshed successfully, but nothing was written to the data lake.

When I look at the settings for the workspace, in the Azure connections tab I see that the Dataflow storage option is off:

genegc_1-1597267480322.png

I can turn it back on and save the change, but when I go back to verify the change I find that it has changed back again.

So I created another workspace and I notice the same behavior even without any dataflows in the workspace.

What can I do to debug this? I'm not getting any error messages, and I have my storage account connected, but I can't get the setting in the workspace to stay set to the dataflow storage option.

6 REPLIES 6
rajukuma
Employee
Employee

@genegc  did you found any solution for this, I ran into the same issue today.  Another tenant on which i tested the same functionality couple of weeks ago worked. 

I still get the same behaviour and no work-around found.

I also had a tenant built a few weeks ago that worked all OK.

Regards

Darryl

adminyahoo

Seeing the same behaviour...

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @genegc,

Since this is a preview feature so that it is hard to clarify if it is a bug or 'by design' features. I'd like to suggest you open a ticket to power bi to confirm these scenarios.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
genegc
Employee
Employee

Apparently I'm seeing the same issue as mentioned here: 

Dataflow Storage activation for workspaces is not saved 

I'm seeing the same behaviour as well.

This all worked fine in another tenant a few weeks ago.

Regards

Darryl

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors