Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

chrisedwards
Regular Visitor

Your instructions are outdated: How to create a Service Request to contact Power BI Support

We subscribe to PowerBI Pro through our Office 365 subscription. We no longer have any way to create a priority support request, even through our O365 admin panel.

Our account has been moved to the concierge O365 service which requires us to first escalate a ticket through O365 support. They know nothing about PowerBI. They try hard and therefore it takes an hour before anything can be escalated up properly to the PowerBI support team.

Please make it easer for us as O365 Power BI Pro subscribers to get the support we need!

Also please update the following post: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/how-to-create-a-service-request-to-contact-power-bi-support...

It is no longer accurate as many users have been moved over to concierge and it is impossible for us to submit tickets to PowerBI through this method.

Chris

4 REPLIES 4
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@chrisedwards

The blog you mentioned above is good as of 5/16/2016 and is subject to change. I’ll pass your suggestion on to the team. Thanks for your feedback.

Best Regards,

Herbert

ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@chrisedwards You may also be able to get response for your PowerBI query from the community here faster than the support ticket you raise.

@ankitpatira I have and ~15 other people have the same problem but the PowerBI team has been silent on it:

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Data-refresh-of-Google-Analytics-data-in-PowerBI-online/td-p...

@chrisedwards

I saw a same problem before in another thread, and the Power BI team are still investigating this issue and want to fix it ASAP.

Best Regards,

Herbert

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors