Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

desiree
Frequent Visitor

Y axis labels cut off

Hello,

I'm using the latest version of the desktop (downloaded on 22-5-2016) and have just created a report. Uploaded to the service and viewed in Chrome, the Y axis labels are cut off. I've tried all the variants from the View dropdown, but each view cuts off the labels. I've added a border to the upper chart to illustrate. There is nothing overlapping the charts. Please advise what I can do.

chart.png

4 REPLIES 4
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@desiree in power bi service you can edit your report, select your chart, click on paintbrush icon and choose position for Y-axis. Maybe this will fix your issue. I am guessing you are using column chart.

@ankitpatira, sorry that I cannot find how to choose position for Y-axis for my line chart. 

I can choose Y Position under "General" item but it is used for adjust the Y position of the Visual but not the Y-axis.....  Do you have any idea where I can choose position for Y-axis in the line chart?  

Many thanks!

Chart 2.png

@desiree In screenshot  you have unde y-axis first option you have is for position.

@ankitpatir , I can only choose Left or Right on that item.... Labels were cut off in both options.....

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors