Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

benpcrossley

Workspaces - No Results Found

Morning,

I've recently created a MS Teams Group through the 365 admin centre. I've added the owners in and was expecting it to create a Power BI workspace automatically that user's could publish reports to.

Each user has a Power BI Pro license and can see other Teams Workspaces, just not the recently created one.

benpcrossley_0-1646822505886.png

I've searched other threads and the only thing I could see that could be the cause of the issue would be:

benpcrossley_1-1646822607320.png

I set this to Disabled after I created the group as it was on enabled but doesn't seem to have resolved the issue.

Is there anything else I can check?

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chenwuz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @benpcrossley ,

What the workspace is, classic or new workspace?

If classic workspace, please update it to new workspace,because they're more loosely connected to their original Microsoft 365 group. And recently, Microsoft has removed the option to create classic workspace. The option block classic workspace creation in admin portal was disappeared.

Upgrade classic workspaces to the new workspaces - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

If new workspace, please give these users access to the workspace. Add security groups, distribution lists, Microsoft 365 groups, or individuals to these workspaces as admins, members, contributors, or viewers.

Give users access to the new workspaces - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

By the way, if they are guest user, the should change the tenant url to your tenant.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ chenwu zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-chenwuz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @benpcrossley ,

What the workspace is, classic or new workspace?

If classic workspace, please update it to new workspace,because they're more loosely connected to their original Microsoft 365 group. And recently, Microsoft has removed the option to create classic workspace. The option block classic workspace creation in admin portal was disappeared.

Upgrade classic workspaces to the new workspaces - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

If new workspace, please give these users access to the workspace. Add security groups, distribution lists, Microsoft 365 groups, or individuals to these workspaces as admins, members, contributors, or viewers.

Give users access to the new workspaces - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

By the way, if they are guest user, the should change the tenant url to your tenant.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ chenwu zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors