Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

smithjoe
Frequent Visitor

Workspace Admins unable to view subscriptions

According to this MS Learn article (as of 5/23/2023), Admins of a workspace are able to view all subscriptions for the workspace using the workspace settings menu. Ever since the last service update which updated the workspace layout, we are unable to access the workspace "Subscriptions" view. 

Please add this functionality back to workspaces, or provide our workspace admins an alternative method of viewing all subscriptions in the workspace. In any case, please update the documentation to reflect the changes. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
smithjoe
Frequent Visitor

Unfortunately, posted this in the wrong forum. This was meant for ideas, not community.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
smithjoe
Frequent Visitor

Unfortunately, posted this in the wrong forum. This was meant for ideas, not community.

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @smithjoe 

I can see the subscriptions in the workspace try this link below?

Power BI

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Hi Gilbert:
Your link is to user susbcriptions, which has nothing to do with my issue. I want my workspace admins to see a list of a workspace's subscriptions, regardless of the subscription owner.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors