Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

texmexdragon2
Helper V
Helper V

Why does the "reset" button in the service not turn yellow??

Normally, in a Workspace environment if you view a report, and make any change from its original state, the reset circular arrow will turn yellow. 

It does NOT do this in an APP environment.   Why not?   Shouldn't it? 

texmexdragon2_0-1666796362167.png

5 REPLIES 5

Hey @Aaron_Coughlan ,

I voted, be sure to get all your friends and family to vote as well so that it gets on Microsoft's radar.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

@texmexdragon2 Drop a link if you do! Lack of the reset button being yellow causing massive headaches for some of our users!

collinq
Super User
Super User

HI @texmexdragon2 ,

It is an inconsistency.  Actually, I would call it an outright bug because it is inconsistent.

In the app, the "reset" button is grayed out until you change something and then it become active after you have made a change.  BUT, it does not turn yellow.

In the report, the "reset" button is black with no color behind it and then when you change something it gets a yellow background.

Therefore, this is working "as designed" but I would recommend that you create a bug report, link to it and we can all vote for it.  Or, you can see if there is an idea out there to make these consistent.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

@collinq    Will do....but I hate that creating a "bug" report involves starting an "idea".    Wish MS would change that....

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors