Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

NewUser777
Resolver I
Resolver I

What pipelines must be used for Enterprise BI , Team BI and Personal BI use cases ?

I would like to know what pipelines must be used in the 3 use cases - Enterprise BI , Team BI and Personal BI use cases where a Org has source control tool.  Reports and BIM files will be the objects to promote.

Source control to Prod deployment for Report objects  from lower to higher environment should happen using Deployment pipeline or Azure Devops?

Source control to Prod deployment for Dataset objects from lower to higher environment should happen using Deployment pipeline or Azure Devops?

Note:There isn't a rollback process once a deployment has occurred with a deployment pipeline. Consider carefully what change management processes and approvals are required in order to deploy to the production workspace.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors