Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

darrenfishell
Advocate II
Advocate II

What is the ETA for Pro users to get required permissions updated for composite models?

This update in April to not require Build permissions for report consumers of composite models was released for PPU and Premium users and identified as to come later for Pro users.

Are there any estimates or ballpark on when this will be updated for Pro customers?

I do not see anything reflecting this update in the Pending Pro updates for 2022.

4 REPLIES 4
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @darrenfishell 

Unfortunately, I don't know the exact release date of this feature either.

I will suggest you post a comment directly under the blog, contacting Mr. Jeroen, the product manager, and asking for an approximate release date. 

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data

Thanks, @v-cgao-msft!
Unfortunately, comments are closed on that blog post now. Tagging @jeroenterheerdt

My sincerest apologies for the late response – I was on parental leave and only got back today. We are still finishing up some required work that is blocking us from making this change access the board.

Congratulations! And thank you for the quick response (upon your return, I mean). I see a few replies on this topic across a few different threads. 

Excited for this update. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors