Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dearwatson
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Visuals not loading with multiple reports open in Apps

We have a Power BI issue today which has me baffled.

Hi Power BI fam, 

we have an unusual issue with one of our customers... we can also replicate this in our tenant... possible bug?

To replicate the issue:

Open an app in Power Bi service (any app)

Then open a report (any report).

Then open a second report (any different report).

Then open a third report.  The third report shows a blank.

Subsequent reports show as blank.

Refresh helps, but is an unacceptable workaround on a company-wide scale.

This problem is independent of computer, browser, user, app.  It applies to users in AUS, Malaysia, US.

"The commonality between science and art is in trying to see profoundly - to develop strategies of seeing and showing." - Edward Tufte
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-kkf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dearwatson ,

This is a known issue (ICM: 292466664) and the product team has resovled it. Please check if it is working properly. And this is the same issue from this thread, It should be resolved now.
Power BI Service Reports - Visuals not loading until web page is refreshed

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information or the expected result you expect. Let me know immediately, looking forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Winniz
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-kkf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dearwatson ,

This is a known issue (ICM: 292466664) and the product team has resovled it. Please check if it is working properly. And this is the same issue from this thread, It should be resolved now.
Power BI Service Reports - Visuals not loading until web page is refreshed

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information or the expected result you expect. Let me know immediately, looking forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Winniz
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

rogerlight
Frequent Visitor

We're seeing the same problem in the UK. Our client first reported it and then I reproduced it on our own tenant. Tried Firefox, Chrome and Edge browsers. Started to happen sometime since 5pm 1st March UTC.

SzymonDybala
Regular Visitor

Hi,

I'm having the same issue where report is not loading after I switch between reports within the app. I tested that on two separate apps.
Initial page is loading but when I switch to second report and then back to the first one the page is blank. No error messages, no nothig. Only page refresh helps. 

Thanks,
Szymon

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @dearwatson 

That certainly sounds like there is a bug because you cannot replicate it in your tenant

I would suggest logging a ticket https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors