Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Elaine

Using Content pack for QBO cannot connect to different Companies's data

I successfully connected to QBO via the content pack and all the dataset, reports and dashboard were all successfully loaded for 1 of the companies I have on QBO.

It looks great and I wanted to connect all 3 of the companies we have on quickbooks. I went to the Content pack again and tried to repeat however, it now automatically connects me to the same QBO company and never stops on the screen where I could enter new credentials or pick a different company. I tried deleting the dataset, dashboard and reports and trying again, but it still authomatically connects to 1 company.

Help!!! Can anyone give me any guidance?

Thanks,

Elaine

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Elaine

Managed to work this out. I had to close down any browser which had QBO sessions open (This was highlighted in the instructions). I then connected to 2 of the companies but the 3rd failed.

This company has a different login, so where you pick the company, if you click on the welcome icon top-far-right-hand corner it lets you login in with different credentials.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Elaine

Managed to work this out. I had to close down any browser which had QBO sessions open (This was highlighted in the instructions). I then connected to 2 of the companies but the 3rd failed.

This company has a different login, so where you pick the company, if you click on the welcome icon top-far-right-hand corner it lets you login in with different credentials.

Where you ever able to get all three companies working?  I am trying to use 6 QBO companies under a single QBO user ID but 2 is the most that will load correctly.  All six data sets load initially but on subsequent refreshes all of the datasets reflect the last two companies to be added.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors