Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

xhurit
Frequent Visitor

Usage metrics and italic guild filter

Hi 

I created custom report based on default usage metrics report - basically I removed filter from only one report and added slicer so users could select desired report.  The problem is that when I saved it, with every opening "ReportGuid" filter jumps in removing all data.. I removed it, saved the report and it appears again. How can I deal with it? 

xhurit_0-1617369687981.png

2 REPLIES 2
xhurit
Frequent Visitor

Gonna leave it here if anyone would have same problem - custom report was build on top of default metric usage report as saving a copy of it and then modifying it. I found that original report had filter passed in URL so if I copied defualt report it somehow copied URL filters which couldn't be modified later - the only solution was to repeat the development with URL modification as the first step.

selimovd
Super User
Super User

Hey @xhurit ,

you can try to remove the filter in Power BI Desktop and then publish it again?!

Otherwise try with another browser as it might be a caching issue.

If you need any help please let me know.
If I answered your question I would be happy if you could mark my post as a solution ✔️ and give it a thumbs up 👍

Best regards
Denis

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors