Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

EmaVasileva
Helper V
Helper V

Unsubscribe user from a report

Hi all,

I have an admin role in a workspace & report. There are two/more users who have added themselves in the subscription of one of the reports. I cannot see any of these subscriptions, but I need to remove some of them.

Any ideas is it possible to see (as an admin) all subscriptions to a report, even I didn't add some of them. 

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @EmaVasileva ,

See the below:

vluwangmsft_0-1625212807567.png

Then click action:

vluwangmsft_1-1625212854438.png

If you want to see the subscriptions in other workspaces, adjust the workspace on the left and perform the above steps again.

vluwangmsft_2-1625213015134.png

Wish it is helpful for you!

Best Regards

Lucien

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

There doesn't seem to be a resolution to this.  You cannot see 'all' the subscriptions, only the ones you made. 

v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @EmaVasileva ,

See the below:

vluwangmsft_0-1625212807567.png

Then click action:

vluwangmsft_1-1625212854438.png

If you want to see the subscriptions in other workspaces, adjust the workspace on the left and perform the above steps again.

vluwangmsft_2-1625213015134.png

Wish it is helpful for you!

Best Regards

Lucien

This is not a solution. The steps enclosed only describe how to show the subscriptions created by the currently logged-in user. But not those created by other users.

collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @EmaVasileva ,

I believe that if you go to the report, select "subscribe" and then select "manage all subscriptions" that you will see "all" the subscriptions, whether you made them or not.  I am unable to test that at the moment so please confirm that this lets you see them.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors