Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

admbinp
Frequent Visitor

Unable to upload PBIX file to Power BI Service

Hi experts.

I'm using my organizational account and it has been upgraded to Premium Per User recently. I tried to publish a PBIX file, size of over 1 GB, to Power BI Service but I couldn't. Power BI Desktop replied that 'the file is too large'. 

Anyone encountered this before? Having Premium Per Account license but still can't publish file larger than 1GB?

A bit of background. My account is an user in the organizational domain not the admin account. The admin account of my company still has Pro license. So basically the admin account is still on Pro plan but my account, which is an user account, is on Premium Per User. 

Is it because the admin account is not on Premium? Please help, thank you in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @admbinp 

I have not heard of such restrictions before.

For the issue, I would suggest you create a support ticket to let engineers look into the issue on your side.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/ 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @admbinp 

I have not heard of such restrictions before.

For the issue, I would suggest you create a support ticket to let engineers look into the issue on your side.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/ 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors